LPG cylinders are one of the most efficient, economical and clean solutions for your home, offering multiple advantages and benefits, such as faster and efficient cooking, maintaining lower temperature at the kitchen and taking care of the environment with the lowest emissions.
With Emirates Gas, you can enjoy prompt ordering of LPG cylinders, installation and control, and a choice of cylinder sizes to meet your diverse needs. Our cylinders capacity come in 5.5kg, 11kg, 22kg and 44kg. We also offer a smaller cylinder for mobile outdoor use.
With Emirates Gas, you can be assured of the highest quality and hassle-free services. Our team of experts offers easy and stress-free gas ordering, connection and refill, and a prompt service.
For more details and enquiries, please feel free to get in touch with us and our representative/distributor to address any questions you may have.
Making EMGAS your partner of choice for supply of LP Gas / Propane / EGAP is your best decision. The long history assures you of reliability, the large fleet guarantees you of supply on time, the professional inspections ensure that your LP Gas storage and receipt systems are safe and the corporate relationship promises a mutually rewarding association.
LP Gas is just as safe as any other fuel. EMGAS follows a well defined and comprehensive pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) procedure covering safety and operational issues by our Services Team before commissioning the installation to ensure safety aspects are covered. This is offered free of charge.
Regular checks are also carried out at the tank farm area before each delivery and customers are provided with feedback on safety issues.
LP Gas is used as a fuel for domestic (cooking), industrial (cutting, melting), horticultural, agricultural, heating and drying processes. LP Gas can be used as an automotive fuel or as a propellant for aerosols, in addition to other specialist applications. LP Gas can also be used to provide lighting through the use of pressure lanterns.
- Instant cooking flame.
- Easy and instantaneous to light.
- Easy to control. The blue flame is visible and its size is easily controlled over a wide range so that the required rate of heating can be obtained.
- Non-poisonous and safe to use.
- Burns cleanly and does not produce any soot, smoke or smell during combustion, therefore leaving your kitchen clean.
- Pure, and very consistent in quality.
- Compatible with many different appliances and easy to maintain. In fact, Emirates Gas will be happy to give technical or service-related advice with regard to any LP Gas installation.